Baseboard & Trim Installation

Rich Kramer, Handyman & Woodworker
Licensed and Insured

How can I help you? I would love to create a unique piece for you, or help you get started (or finished) with a project. Email me or call me at 978-838-2439

Rich can replace rotted wood trim boards on the outside of your home. He's happy to use solid wood or PVC trim boards which are made entirely of plastic. The PVC is ideal for areas that are often wet or have had rot damage repeatedly over the years.

Inside your house, Rich can install baseboards, crown molding, door & window trim (known as casing in the trades).